Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Poor Pluto

Nessy

I have no respect for bullies, :nono: :nono: just wait, the little fellow will be back with a vengeance, when he has grown a bit, and has a few coloured belts. :)

"All the planets were kung-fu fighting..."

I can feel a song in there somewhere WH. What ya like at lyrics?.

One of the United States, I think Arizona or New Mexico, declared that Pluto is a planet when in that state's airspace. I guess 'airspace' goes all the way to God in the Western US.

It's New Mexico. It was discovered in Arizona.

One of the United States, I think Arizona or New Mexico, declared that Pluto is a planet when in that state's airspace. I guess 'airspace' goes all the way to God in the Western US.

New Mexico...Don't they call that 'Land of Enchantment'?

Whatever.....God Bless The Sunshine State! :)

CW

New Mexico...Don't they call that 'Land of Enchantment'?

Whatever.....God Bless The Sunshine State! :)

CW

Yup, but Arizona is "The Grand Canyon State". Florida is "The Sunshine State", although they get more rainy days than we do. Go figure. :scratch:

Yup, but Arizona is "The Grand Canyon State". Florida is "The Sunshine State", although they get more rainy days than we do. Go figure. :scratch:

Ooops! Does that mean I've just given New Mexico a coast line? :) Sorry about that New Mexico but keep calling Pluto a planet anyway! :salute:

CW

Archived