SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

andromeda galaxy and m110?

craigsta

With only having my new scope since christmas and being new. I decided to take FLO up on their offer and buy myself the vixen 12mm eye P. And i am so glad i did. What a difference it makes!

My supplied 10mm P is no where near as clear as this.

My question though, being only my third time of finding the great andromeda, I noticed that through the 12mm Vixen something i havn't spotted (maybe because i was using the 10 ans 25MM supplied?) before in one field of view. Is it andromeda and the M110 im seeing? If so, how incredible do they look in one field of view!?

Goping to leave my scope out tonight and see if i can get the orion m42 as the darn trees in the way and it sits a little low at the moment!!

Nice to read you had a look at M31/M32. The new eyepiece will certainly help to pick out more detail on objects than the one's that came with the telescope, a visit to a dark sky location will improve the views dramatically.

Other targets that you may like to try and see with more than one object in the fov are M81/M82 in Ursa Major and The Leo Triplet in Leo, this shows the Leo Triplet nicely, although not a visual view its very nice to watch...Messier 66 galaxy.ogv

Archived