Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Brian Cox syndrome! Retailers gone off the grid!

Specman

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Pulsar Optical", *cough, cough, cough!*

Harsh!!

I bet EVERY single supplier has upset somebody sometime. The customers they need to worry about are the one's that are dissatisfied with the level of service they receive and simply stop doing business with them...

Suddenly there is all the time in the world to answer the phone or respond to an e-mail. :)

Harsh!!

I bet EVERY single supplier has upset somebody sometime. The customers they need to worry about are the one's that are dissatisfied with the level of service they receive and simply stop doing business with them...

Suddenly there is all the time in the world to answer the phone or respond to an e-mail. :)

That would be me, then. I can understand someone having a negative experience but to deal with three different members of staff, each as disinterested and unhelpful as the last but were like my new best friend before they got my money. I've had poor service and will again but never before been convinced that my money was gone forever. Granted it never turned out that way but when you get cool disregard on the telephone when asking where that £250 thing you paid next day delivery is after a week and their refusal to offer any kind of compensation or goodwill you really feel the need to warn others.

I bet EVERY single supplier has upset somebody sometime.
Indeed; it's inevitable where humans are concerned. I tend to rate dealers on how they respond once it's clear they have fouled up: any fool can behave well when things are going smoothly.

Archived