SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Astronomy Society Logo

Nexus 6

Hi SGL,

I made the fruitless attempt at making a "free" logo today for our astronomy society, after going through designing one and giving the info for the required fields which included my land line no I was asked for £30.00..so much for free, why do they say its free? :)

does anyone know of a reliable site I could try please?

Bait and switch :)

Nobody in the society any good with photoshop?

afraid not Mark, the society, website etc is really being taken care of by myself and tbird. the title for our website would do but for some reason I cannot use it as it says its a PNG image.

You can change it to something else. Wouldn't know how to do that though.

don't think that will work, any new one on the site would be the same PNG. We like the title as it is too plus its my first attempt at building a website and it took ages to get it to where it is now.

thanks for posting though :)

I'm good with an image program. Not Photoshop, but I could have a go? Give me some basic ideas and other images and I can work on one.

thanks for the offer Jonny but I now have it as a jpeg so should now be able to use it here as our title on in the social groups section, once I ask admin to change it.

Archived