Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_lunar_landings.thumb.jpg.b50378d0845690d8a03305a49923eb40.jpg

daz

SGL 7 - BOOKINGS NOW OPEN

Daz:

does this para need revising as Monday - Sunday can be booked on the FLO site

So how will SGL7 work?

SGL has reserved the rally fields at the site and will take bookings from members on behalf of the campsite for the nights of Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, although we expect the majority of attendees will come just for the (long) weekend. If you wish to stay outside of these dates, please get in touch with us as soon as possible so we can arrange.

Pitches can be booked up to Monday 19th (or until all pitches are sold) and Hog Roast tickets can be booked until 10th March.

Booked :)

Turning up Wednesday, staying till Sunday, tent with leccy.

I'll be bringing the Dob and Pentaxes, and the NEQ6/150P/DSLR malarkey.

Counting the days already,

Rik

NEQ6

It was the "cute" power switch that sung the vote last March!

I've only gone & booked!!! Look forward to meeting everyone & the hog roast sounds great. I can't wait :)

I will wait until I get a refund from the sportive before booking, only sensible when I have little money to throw about.

One thing I have noticed that is different from last year is that the catering arrangements have changed. This year there are no meals being supplied by the pub up the road It is probably a lot better for the organisers this way but does mean that I will have to bring most of what I'll be eating on the touring bike, as well as the means to cook. I have a Campingaz stoke somewhere plus a case of CP250 cartridges although it will be bulkier than their smaller single-burner stoves.

Done - Friday and Saturday.:)

Bringing the Financial controller and daughter this time so may need a roof box!

Better check if I can get the Friday off work now (otherwise I can see a sicky coming on).

Andrew

Booked, thursday thro to the monday woohoo

Ill be bringing the Meade 127EDT with Mintron again to try and bag some more obscure galaxies and also "Old Brassy" the 4" F15.

Philjay

Edited by philj

...Ill be bringing the Meade 127EDT with Mintron again to try and bag some more obscure galaxies and also "Old Brassy" the 4" F15....

Looking forward to see those two again, plus your good self of course Phil :)

Booked Wed to Sun so make sure you give "Old Brassy" a good polish Phil! :)

Booked in from Thursday to Saturday night. Hope to bring my boys on Friday and Saturday to have a go at this years quiz..if there is one...

Excited!!!!

Mark

It was the "cute" power switch that sung the vote last March!

It certainly was Nick. I owe you a beer for that :)

I will not be around from Friday onwards so I might miss some of you.

However, for those of you that arrive from Monday onwards I will come over and say hello and answer any questions you might have about the local area. I live 10 minutes from Lucksall.

I am certainly looking forward to meeting past friends as well as new attendees.

Don't forget if you need any local info just ask me although I know that Daz will provide you with a fact sheet giving alot of local information.

See some of you in March.

Mark

Hopefully I'll see you Thursday Mark :)

Sorry you can't be there for the whole "show" but I know thats how it goes sometimes :)

Hopefully I'll see you Thursday Mark :)

John - It is a pity but I am hoping that you and I can do some DSO observing on Thursday. I am also hoping that PhilJ will be close at hand so that I can view his video setup again with his Meade frac.

So many friends to see again. Last year I used JonH's binoviewers and liked them so much I bought a pair.

Mark

Booked Thur to Mon x2 pitches as friend comming who got his first scope two days ago - all as a result of me getting him some Binos for Christmas. Our kit has expanded a lot since the PSP I hope it will all fit - if not it's off to buy a roof box.

Looking forward to meeting more new people and hopefully some from psp

BLIMEY!!!

You lot are keen!!!

OK, for tonight, we are taking the booking page down while we catch up with all the bookings!

I warn you there are not many tent pitches with hook up left!!

BLIMEY!!!

You lot are keen!!!

OK, for tonight, we are taking the booking page down while we catch up with all the bookings!

I warn you there are not many tent pitches with hook up left!!

How many pitches are there (provisionally) total daz?

Whoa! sounds great... PhotosbyKev my son bought me a DSLR for Christmas would be great to get some tips (basic training) does anyone know if price per pitch is based on two persons per tent pitch? :)

Hello Guys

I have a problem on booking -----

Great news that the bookings are now being taken. When click on the link to book there is only an option to book the hog roast. Any ideas plaease on what went wrong?

Best Regards, Hadyn - Isle of Man

BOOKED,Thursday - Sunday it will be the first time ive used my caravan in 18 months so im VERY excited.

about 4 posts back Daz said the booking system was being taken down while they take stock of what pitches are left...

Peter...

Don't want to seem daft but when i click on "Book Now" I get to the FLO SGL page where I can book the meal but can't see where to book the pitch???

Please help!!