Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SGL 7 - BOOKINGS NOW OPEN

daz

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Daz, did you have any luck with more spaces?

I visited Lucksall with Daz on Saturday morning and we had a positive meeting with the owners.

Daz has some sorting out to do now and he should be able to make a statement over the next few days.

By the way the site looked great on saturday in the sunshine.

Mark

Hi All

Yes, it was a positive outcome :icon_salut:

I am just sorting through the details - had to spend the day with the family after giving up yesterday!

Unless all 20,000 SGL members suddenly want to attend, I am confident we can find a home for all!!

Bear with me....

Hi

Would love to come, but being self employed have to take work whenever I can (specially with the current climate),

This makes making long term plans pretty hard right now. Will there be a cut off point on bookings?

Or can the mods/admin be bribed with Jaffa cakes and cookies near the date?:)

Regards Steve

Hi All

Sincere apologies for the delay - busy spell at work....

I will update you all over the weekend, and the bookings site will be live Sunday evening....

I will create a new section to move the SGL7 discussions into, post up info on the itinerary as it is so far, more info on the campsite etc...

Everyone that has asked about the waiting list is on the waiting list!

Steve, read the first post in this thread :)

Again, apologies - back on focus now :)

I got one from Go outdoors it's a butane heater it uses canisters it's £30 but if you sign up for a discount card for a fiver for a years 10% discount it costs £19.99 argos do them cheaper but have never got any

I got one from Go outdoors it's a butane heater it uses canisters it's £30 but if you sign up for a discount card for a fiver for a years 10% discount it costs £19.99 argos do them cheaper but have never got any

I'm sure I read of someone dying of CO poisoning using a butane heater in a tent in 2011 so be VERY careful and, if you have to use one, vent the tent regularly whilst in use.

I was freezing my nads off whilst fixing the frozen up clutch cable on my van at -10 at 3am last Sunday morning in France and resorted to using one of those briefcase type butane cookers to heat the cab and began to feel queasy within 15 minutes. :):icon_salut:

Archived