Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SGL 7 - BOOKINGS NOW OPEN

daz

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Daz,

Perry is correct, there has to be a 3 meters all-round distance between each tent, the recommendations are for 4 meters...... EU fire regulations on campsites 2009.

The Lucksall site meets these requirements with their largish pitches.

Trust this is helpful.

Cheers

Adrian

Hi Daz,

Perry is correct, there has to be a 3 meters all-round distance between each tent, the recommendations are for 4 meters...... EU fire regulations on campsites 2009.

The Lucksall site meets these requirements with their largish pitches.

Trust this is helpful.

Cheers

Adrian

Hence my caution

@Flyingpig / George / and anyone else - don't despair. I am visiting the site at the weekend to see about more space

@Jabberwocky - no, there is space for cars. The non-ehu area is not marked in pitches and we've had no problem for the last 2 years. I've kept the numbers the same for that reason.

I'm taking a larger tent with me this year so that I can use the heater there is a two berth bedroom in my tent going if anybody wants it, should suit one person, I'll take a pup tent to put some of the other stuff in so there should be enough room in the lounge for an eq6. pm me if interested. going wed-sun

Are there non-EHU pitches adjacent to/backing on to EHU pitches? If yes, what is the position on using splitter cables so that the non-EHU guys can use the EHU?

*cough cough* :)

Although I wouldn't suggest that the misses would pull the plug if the heating wasn't working! (redheads feel the cold more.. french redheads will not let you forget it)

Archived