Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SGL 7 - BOOKINGS NOW OPEN

daz

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Booked Thur to Mon x2 pitches as friend comming who got his first scope two days ago - all as a result of me getting him some Binos for Christmas. Our kit has expanded a lot since the PSP I hope it will all fit - if not it's off to buy a roof box.

Looking forward to meeting more new people and hopefully some from psp

Ah! that answers a query I had :) :)

Daz:

does this para need revising as Monday - Sunday can be booked on the FLO site

So how will SGL7 work?

SGL has reserved the rally fields at the site and will take bookings from members on behalf of the campsite for the nights of Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, although we expect the majority of attendees will come just for the (long) weekend. If you wish to stay outside of these dates, please get in touch with us as soon as possible so we can arrange.

Pitches can be booked up to Monday 19th (or until all pitches are sold) and Hog Roast tickets can be booked until 10th March.

Thanks Kev, done!

Hi Folks,

I have just booked 7 nights tent + EHU starting on the Monday.

Secondly, Tom you may cook on my petrol dual ring cooker if you wish, save carry gear that there will be abundance of.

NickK, trust there will not be any really wet and windy evenings to contend.

But I did enjoy the post imagining lesson.

Kev, I agree Jaffa cakes are the essential currency there, given that the £ and Euro are on the slide!!

See you all there.

Cheers

Adrian

Archived