Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_open_clusters.thumb.jpg.f534ff4cbeb9f1a55a0d894ac8bc190b.jpg

daz

SGL 7 - BOOKINGS NOW OPEN

I'm sure I read of someone dying of CO poisoning using a butane heater in a tent in 2011 so be VERY careful and, if you have to use one, vent the tent regularly whilst in use.

I was freezing my nads off whilst fixing the frozen up clutch cable on my van at -10 at 3am last Sunday morning in France and resorted to using one of those briefcase type butane cookers to heat the cab and began to feel queasy within 15 minutes. :):icon_scratch:

There was a family who used a gas BBQ in their tent down on the Llyn Peninsula last summer I think the mother of the family died. Gas appliances should never be used in a tent.

We use gas cooker in the tent porch which is usually open with the tent closed off. With a mass of room, air flow and shelter against wind/rain it's a good investment.

Is SGL 7 now sold out I have emailed you Daz but not recieved a reply.

Hi Vince

Can you PM me please,

Ta

Just one quick question, I didn't book in time to get an electric hook up for my tent, but wanted to ask if since then any new ones had become available? I have a non electrical tent pitch but would like to upgrade if possible?

I'm sure I've just answered this, but it seems to have gone.....

Anyway, yes, I can find an EHU for you. but it will be up by the play area if that's OK?