SGL 7 - BOOKINGS NOW OPEN

daz

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daz:

does this para need revising as Monday - Sunday can be booked on the FLO site

So how will SGL7 work?

SGL has reserved the rally fields at the site and will take bookings from members on behalf of the campsite for the nights of Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, although we expect the majority of attendees will come just for the (long) weekend. If you wish to stay outside of these dates, please get in touch with us as soon as possible so we can arrange.

Pitches can be booked up to Monday 19th (or until all pitches are sold) and Hog Roast tickets can be booked until 10th March.

I will wait until I get a refund from the sportive before booking, only sensible when I have little money to throw about.

One thing I have noticed that is different from last year is that the catering arrangements have changed. This year there are no meals being supplied by the pub up the road It is probably a lot better for the organisers this way but does mean that I will have to bring most of what I'll be eating on the touring bike, as well as the means to cook. I have a Campingaz stoke somewhere plus a case of CP250 cartridges although it will be bulkier than their smaller single-burner stoves.

Done - Friday and Saturday.:)

Bringing the Financial controller and daughter this time so may need a roof box!

Better check if I can get the Friday off work now (otherwise I can see a sicky coming on).

Andrew

...Ill be bringing the Meade 127EDT with Mintron again to try and bag some more obscure galaxies and also "Old Brassy" the 4" F15....

Looking forward to see those two again, plus your good self of course Phil :)

I will not be around from Friday onwards so I might miss some of you.

However, for those of you that arrive from Monday onwards I will come over and say hello and answer any questions you might have about the local area. I live 10 minutes from Lucksall.

I am certainly looking forward to meeting past friends as well as new attendees.

Don't forget if you need any local info just ask me although I know that Daz will provide you with a fact sheet giving alot of local information.

See some of you in March.

Mark

Hopefully I'll see you Thursday Mark :)

John - It is a pity but I am hoping that you and I can do some DSO observing on Thursday. I am also hoping that PhilJ will be close at hand so that I can view his video setup again with his Meade frac.

So many friends to see again. Last year I used JonH's binoviewers and liked them so much I bought a pair.

Mark

Booked Thur to Mon x2 pitches as friend comming who got his first scope two days ago - all as a result of me getting him some Binos for Christmas. Our kit has expanded a lot since the PSP I hope it will all fit - if not it's off to buy a roof box.

Looking forward to meeting more new people and hopefully some from psp

BLIMEY!!!

You lot are keen!!!

OK, for tonight, we are taking the booking page down while we catch up with all the bookings!

I warn you there are not many tent pitches with hook up left!!

BLIMEY!!!

You lot are keen!!!

OK, for tonight, we are taking the booking page down while we catch up with all the bookings!

I warn you there are not many tent pitches with hook up left!!

How many pitches are there (provisionally) total daz?

Hello Guys

I have a problem on booking -----

Great news that the bookings are now being taken. When click on the link to book there is only an option to book the hog roast. Any ideas plaease on what went wrong?

Best Regards, Hadyn - Isle of Man

Archived