Narrowband

Hi from Exmouth

Transporter

Hi, Just stumbled upon this site and decided to join. I am an 'amateur' stargazer...who loves to look at the moon!

I currently own a Tasco Galaxsee telescope and an unknown 20-60 x 60 tripod mounted spotting scope.

I am toying with the idea of constructing a small observatory in the garden to house these and hopefully to give me a bit of peace and quiet!

If there is anyone in the Exmouth / East Devon area who is also an avid skywatcher do get in contact as it would be nice to speak to someone who knows what they are looking at...

Welcome to SGL Transporter. I'm fairly local to you since I live near Cullompton and am into astro-imaging & visual observing. As in an earlier note to you above, I'd also encourage you to pop into the Normal Lockyer Observatory - Friday nights, 7.30pm onwards are member and newcomer sessions. Also drop me a PM to my link if you want to discuss more and/or look at my gear....

Archived