Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

More from Loch More.

Stewart!!!!

EXCELLENT!!!!

(Sorry, couldn't just leave it at that. Have you thought about holding public exhibitions of your work? Wish somebody could fund you to do a UK tour - the first 'otherworldly' picture would look fantastic blown up to a large canvas.)

Stewart!!!!

EXCELLENT!!!!

(Sorry, couldn't just leave it at that. Have you thought about holding public exhibitions of your work? Wish somebody could fund you to do a UK tour - the first 'otherworldly' picture would look fantastic blown up to a large canvas.)

Thats very generous of you to say so but i doubt if i could generate enough interest in Thurso,never mind the country.:)

Great and, as above, well thought out.

Now that you have given us More From Loch More I really thiink you should offer us a second series called Less from Loch Ness...'

Ok, I'm on my way!

Olly

There will be a lot less of everything for the next month or so,back on the 12 hour shifts tomorrow,deep joy...........:)

Beautiful images there Stewart, thank you. :D

PS .... your Orion is around the wrong way. :):D

A guy from work was at Tasmania last year and he thought seeing Orion the other way round was so weird.

Thanks to everyone for your comments.

Archived