Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Stargazing Live..Heads up!

slim80

I could be wrong, but I think it is being shown on BBC HD at the same time as BBC 2.

A small, but pertinent, point on a forum where people will spend £300 quid extra on an EP, to get a slightly better view, than that available through a £40 example.:)

Russell

I will be on the prog on Tuesday evening, as 1 of the guests invited from Macc Astro! We will be outside with scopes etc, for the first part then inside discussing things with Brian Cox for the extra prog!!!

Its a shame some of the fundamentals were not explained, such as polar alignment, using filters etc.

I sort of agree with you, and in fact I wish they'd go more into this on the after show, rather than having a more contemporary "Wonders of the Sky at Night.

But the standard show is pretty cool. Just the ticket for explaining what stargazing and amateur astronomy is all about.

All the best,

Mike

Archived