Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

webcams suitable for astronomy

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes. It's already adapted. Slots straight in to the eye piece

No filter tho. Might have to ask for advice on that as I don't use one yet

I could do with advice myself actually

I'm actually going to drive to sherwoods tommorow to discuss a new scope. Iv spoke on the phone. They are very helpful!

In late from work tonight to find a little box on the table!

Have downloaded the drivers, K3CCD and Registax 6, and everything seems to work :-)

Here's hoping for some clear skies - hopefully better than Tuesday night at the Stargazing Live event at Fontwell. Had a good time chatting to the guys with the scopes so still briming with enthusiasm!

In late from work tonight to find a little box on the table!

Have downloaded the drivers, K3CCD and Registax 6, and everything seems to work :-)

Here's hoping for some clear skies - hopefully better than Tuesday night at the Stargazing Live event at Fontwell. Had a good time chatting to the guys with the scopes so still briming with enthusiasm!

I have been looking at the Sherwood's site holding a credit card for some time and would be interested to see how you get on with it.

Let's hope these clouds blow away...

Ok those images have made the decision for us, now all i need is a miracle cos sherwoods have sold out :)

tomlines, we have exactly the same setup and if I can find a camera i would be so happy if I could get anywhere close to those images.

Mine are nothing compared to what's possible. I'm still a complete novice. No matter how blurry or small your first stacked photo u will think its the best one u have ever seen. Just don't go looking for comparisons because u will be a bit disappointed with yours lol

Read registax tutorials online/YouTube. It's quite a simple process. But can be complicated. All of my pics involve about 5 mins work. Really looking to forward to using registax to its fullest.

Let us k ow as soon as u get some pics done

N good luck :-)

Archived