Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

FLO expands by one

Albireo380

Well done to you both... :o

I did try to ring you yesterday but you must have been busy...Can't think why... :)

Love and kisses to Sam and Annette..But not you... :)

Catch up soon.. :D

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Peonic, hope all is well with you and yours :) NB: When the contractions are 5 mins apart get her to hospital. Don't let them persuade you to wait til they are 3 mins apart!!!

Poenic's other half was having contractions about 5 minutes apart when I talked to him earlier this morning.... so soon... REALLY soon...

Thanks for all your kind comments; I feel privileged to belong to such a warm and friendly community :D

Well, despite all the preparation, we were taken by surprise at how quickly Sam came into the world. I ended up speeding through Exeter to arrive at the hospital in the nick of time! Sam was born five minutes after our arrival :o

(I even had a police car tailing me towards the end, until he realised where I was heading and thought better of it!)

Anyhow, Sam is here and he is absolutely perfect. Nette is also well, considering!

Here he is:

image.jpg

Peonic, hope all is well with you and yours :) NB: When the contractions are 5 mins apart get her to hospital. Don't let them persuade you to wait til they are 3 mins apart!!!

Nice one Steve!!!! 8)

Jeeze he looks bigger than you even now...... :) :) :o

Thanks for all your kind comments; I feel privileged to belong to such a warm and friendly community :)

Well, despite all the preparation, we were taken by surprise at how quickly Sam came into the world. I ended up speeding through Exeter to arrive at the hospital in the nick of time! Sam was born five minutes after our arrival :D

(I even had a police car tailing me towards the end, until he realised where I was heading and thought better of it!)

Anyhow, Sam is here and he is absolutely perfect. Nette is also well, considering!

Here he is:

image.jpg

Aww Bless! He looks a cutie :o. I love babies with milk spots on their noses..5 minutes? Blimey. Did the midwife have a baseball catchers mitt on? Congrats once again to you all and hopefully see you at Salisbury and/or Kelling.

Tony..

Well done Steve, looks like you beat me to it!

joe_jr.jpg

Joe was born on Monday night - Mum and Baby came home Tuesday, and everything is fine. A little tired - but I was starting to get used to being up in the middle of the night :)

Peonic.

Sam is absolutely perfect Steve, many congratulations once again... :)

Congratulations to you to Peonic, on the arrival of baby Joe, he's gorgeous... :o

I think I need to avoid this thread, all these beautiful babies does have the tendancy to make one feel incredibly broody... :)

Caz

Joe was born on Monday night - Mum and Baby came home Tuesday, and everything is fine. A little tired - but I was starting to get used to being up in the middle of the night

Peonic.

Congrats to you and Mrs. P...

It will be a long time before you get a decent nights kip i'm afraid...but it'a worth it.. :)

Greg

Joe was born on Monday night - Mum and Baby came home Tuesday, and everything is fine. A little tired - but I was starting to get used to being up in the middle of the night

Peonic.

Congrats to you and Mrs. P...

It will be a long time before you get a decent nights kip i'm afraid...but it'a worth it.. :)

Greg

Moving on for 9 years worth of no kip!!! :shock: as I have a 9 year old, 5 year old & 2 year old.

Good though!... :).

Archived