MEADE RCX400 12 INCH ON EBAY

Rols

Nice, if I could justify another scope, I might have had a dib at that.

SWMBO would throw a fit though, she saw me looking at the ebay page, and said simply, "Don't you even think about it" :).

Not something you could acquire in secret is it?:D

Ron.

No I am not lol.

eBay is the LAST place I look for items. I would rather go down to my local alternative health store and buy crystals and powder than buy on eBay lol.

"12 inch on eBay" says it all :)

I'm not sure if I understand your apparent cryptic messages, but you are entitled to your opinion, however you wish to express it, within reason of course.

Caveat Emptor applies wherever one is contemplating parting with a large sum of money to buy used equipment.

Ron.

I'm not sure if I understand your apparent cryptic messages, but you are entitled to your opinion, however you wish to express it, within reason of course.

Caveat Emptor applies wherever one is contemplating parting with a large sum of money to buy used equipment.

Ron.

For that amount of money I would want to see it and touch it first :)

And if I am touching it and seeing it first hand, I can just give them the cash there and then and skip eBay :D

For that amount of money I would want to see it and touch it first :D

And if I am touching it and seeing it first hand, I can just give them the cash there and then and skip eBay :o

Ah!, kinda devious, and contrary to Ebays code of practice.

Something SGL would not tolerate either, should it be practiced here.:):eek::D.

Ron.

Would love if someone could give me just one seed of that money tree that most people here have in their back garden..... :)

you too could go without fags, and drink for 18 months like i did..

i saved £5.00 a day and went and bought what i wanted, no arguments either...

if i had not just got me a 12" LX200 i may have offered him my 8" as a trade...bad timing for me...

same here, from junction 16 M1 to Manchester and back for mine, well worth it, no first light for me with mine yet and I've owned it 4 months.

will probably just get it setup and then find an AP-APO180 comes up for sale...wishfull thinking!!

Archived