SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Imaging Advice Required Please

Hi,

This is an image from last night and I am really, really pleased with it. However, I know it can be improved and I'd like to hear any comments and suggestions to help me decide on which area to concentrate for the most likely amount of improvement.

The image was constructed from 14x6min subs, ISO 800 taken with modded 1000D through an Evostar 1000ED DS Pro.

Pre-processed with Bad Pixel Map, Bias and Flat control frames in Nebulosity and post processed with Nebulosity (colour balance and DPP and GIMP (cropped, levels, curves, colour, hue & saturation). Finally, the image was adaptively binned in Nebulosity and saved as jpg.

post-29849-133877717031_thumb.jpg

Hi

The image was constructed from 14x6min subs, ISO 800 taken with modded 1000D through an Evostar 1000ED DS Pro.

Pre-processed with Bad Pixel Map, Bias and Flat control frames in Nebulosity and post processed with Nebulosity (colour balance and DPP and GIMP (cropped, levels, curves, colour, hue & saturation). Finally, the image was adaptively binned in Nebulosity and saved as jpg.

I really like the photo but as I can't understand the process as described above I can't say what to do to improve it.:):D:):D

Archived