Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

DaveGarland

Order placed!

That's it! Today's pay day so I've just ordered my new scope :icon_scratch: And the forecast is actually quite good for a few days :D And Stargazing Live starts on Monday :( Excitement overload I think!!!!

Yes you must tell us what you have ordered it's no good just telling us you placed an order we want to know what you ordered. More Information Required :icon_scratch:

A Skywatcher 200p EQ5 Pro from Astronomia. Not the cheapest place to order it but they offer a full refund if you want to upgrade in the first year and I largely expect ill end up with the HEQ5 model. I'm often in that area too visiting family.

Ok this is more like my luck. The "In stock for immediate shipping" scope I ordered still hasn't been shipped, a guys just about to come and collect my old scope and after tonight the clouds roll back in. Gaaggghh!!!