SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Testers For New Astronomy Website

Grant

Its the Mac testing that worries me! The site I'm building is largely based on a site I've already built for a completely different purpose, in testing that site I had huge problems with Safari, thankfully though alot of Mac users are now using firefox, which imho is the best browser by far :D

I can use Firefox as well and I'm sure I've even got a couple of other browsers for the Mac too but the user base for them is probably too small to worry about.

I'm not entirely convinced that Firefox is the best by far compared to Safari but we'll see... :police:

James

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Always room for some more :police:

I will lock this thread once I've sent people the information, that will either be tomorrow or Sunday....

A little taster of the website though, its called Stargazrs and the address is: http://stargazrs.com.

I know, I've spelt stargazers wrong :D but it was the best domain name I could find that wasn't already taken by damn pirates and scammers trying to sell it on for a fortune... It also fits in with the modern trend of mispelling words e.g. yahoos photo hosting site: flickr :D

Happy to play if you require (prob spend 6-8hrs a day on www - sad!)...mac, PC, IE, FF, Safari, Shiira etc. etc.

Might be able to help with host/mirror if required as have v good host + ruby, shell etc. with work (reseller).

PM if required.

Thanks,

Chris

All testers should have just received a pm from me with full details about the Stargazrs website and information for signing up.

If you didn't receive the information then please pm me to let me know. If you missed this before but would like to help out testing, then theres a couple more spaces left, please pm me and I will pass along the details.

I'm now going to lock this thread, if you have any issues with the site then please contact me directly.

Thanks,

Grant

Archived