SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Hi from North Staffordshire

puma2020

Hi all,

I'm from North Staffordshire, England and I'm secretary of the North Staffordshire Astronomical Society.

I have several scopes including a 10 inch cassegrain, a TAL 2M, ETX 90 and a Skywatcher 120 refractor.

Most of them I use on a EQ6 pro mount, but not all at the same time!

Stumbled across this forum by accident and signed up straight away as it looks a very interesting place :icon_scratch:

I do a little astro photography with my Canon 50d.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Puma, Welcome to the forum. I don't suppose your 120 refractor is an Evostar is it? I just bought one (yet to arrive) and would be interested in hearing anything about them. Cheers. CW

Mine is the Startravel 120 , the short tube version. I like it, especially for widefield viewing.

Mine is the Startravel 120 , the short tube version. I like it, especially for widefield viewing.

Ok, thanks, the Evostar is tle longer version, so probably better for planets & moon, but will probably get a 32mm lens and give some DSO's a try as well!

Archived