SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

SGL 3.5 cooking?

FLO

The number attending the Salisbury star-party currently stands at 11 and rising 8)

Darren(stargazer1980) + 1

Steve (FLO)

Whiplash

maroon bells

Maccers + 2

Russ

Mikkey99

gsjag

Do we have any chefs?

The way we all ate together at the last Star Party was great and was largely responsible for it being such a success, despite the weather.

I'll be pleased to help but only have a couple of one-pot burners.

Does anyone have a gas barbe' that they can bring?

The way we all ate together at the last Star Party was great and was largely responsible for it being such a success, despite the weather.

I'm completely amazed how Greg (and Daz and KH) even managed to get done for so many people in those kind of conditions! Especially the Friday...

Anyways, 'Fraid not sir, I've only literally just ordered my sleeping bag! My tent is coming from my local camping shop... I'd love to pitch in and show off my culinary skills if someone's got the gear..

Tony..

By the way, I'm only a probable, not a definate for this one. Various home and family conditions permitting....

Well, I have a friend who has the biggest barbie in the world. I am seeing him this weekend, so I will see if its available - for 3.5 and 4!

And I'm also getting a Cadac as well. Darned useful I thought!!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm probably not much help either. Have regular bbq and a dual burner camping stove. But I'm pretty handy in the kitchen and with the BBQ, so willing to lend a hand.

If nothing else I can do the washing up (but not drying) :)

Russ

I'm willing to lend a hand with the cooking (although my wife would be better as she's less likely to 'sample' all the food). I won't have space for a BBQ etc in my car, my wife is trying to stop me bringing both my scopes. I'm also happy to go into town to get some supplies if needed too...

Archived