hello again guys

garethmob

hey guys its been a few terrable months for me :( had to find somewhere else to live, then all the moving, work and no proper internet in my new house has meant i havent been here for a while :o

but im sort of back, for some reason tappatalk wasnt working on my iphone but iv reinstalled it again and it seems to "sort of work" before crashing so i'll try my best

really missed you guys though!

gaz

Hi and welcome back Gaz. Not much has changed...oh hang on, there was of course a polar shift, global warming has now got to the stage where heating is now redundant and some ET's have opened an astro shop in Swindon and have got some offers on their new atmospheric stabilisation imaging cameras...so not much really! :icon_scratch::D

Glad to have you back

James

:icon_scratch: glad to see you back Gaz, we've all been really worried about you! Sorry you've had a rough time, and hope you get it all sorted out now.

Mat's organised a couple more meets, and there are some more S Wales newbies involved. (Give Mat a call if you get chance, he's been REALLY concerned for you!)

Take care

Helen

thanks guys, sorry to cause any worry :D it was a pretty sharp change of events which caught me off a little bit, but hopefully it will settle down for a little while now.

i'll delete the item now :icon_scratch:

thanks for letting me know everything tha iv missed:)

sadly i get really poor signal in my new place matt so i wont be able to answer any phone calls (providing you get through to it, its been goin to answerphone a lot :( )

thanks again tho guys

Archived