Narrowband

astronamy on tv now

noakesy

Great last 20mins, I've set it to record at 01:30.

What an inspirational character with some strong opinions. He should certainly stick to astronomy rather than pursue a singing role based on the last few minutes! :(

Sadly missed this (no Sky), but I am finding a pattern here - two of the most interesting people I have met in astronomy have both been slightly eccentric older gents - Mr John Wall (of Crayford focuser fame) and Mr Ian Poyser or IR Telescopes. I have had the pleasure of working with both of them through PSP2011 and can highly recommend taking the time to talk with them if you get the chance. Ian should be at PSP2012 and I am working on John at the moment :(

J.

Also repeated on Virgin ch 243 several times tomorrow. Also on PBS this week a couple of episodes of NOVA worth watching.

Tuesday 10th at 19:50 - The Pluto Files

Wednesday 11th at 19:50 - Hunting the Edge of Space:The Mystery of the Milky Way.

John

Thanks guys, will record it later thanks to my newly found friend - Sky Online guide so I can set to record even though I'm stuck in work til 8am!

Have recorded loads of other stuff on PBS and some other Astro stuff (I'll have to delete all her Holby City on the quiet!)

What is NOVA?

Archived