Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

The moon walk debate with a twist

proflight2000

After all the fuss on the issue of did or didnt man walk on the moon, I watched a programme yesterday on discovery called conspiricy. Anyways they went through all the usual bits then right at the end they mentioned that a laser is fired at the moon from earth roughly around 250 times a year for mathematic purposes. What they also said was that this laser aims at 3 cones which were left on the surface by Apollo 11. Guess what, Everytime this laser issue is told to the people who disbelieve, they refuse to discuss it with the center that operates the lasers from earth.

Was a good programme, dismissed all the major issues where people say they didnt go due to shadows, flag waving, no stars ect

the moon's moving slowly away from the earth at around 30mm per year! IT WILL eventually break free and go off and do it's own thing. Spells disastrous effects for the planet, but don't worry we'll be long gone by then I'm sure.

Karlo

Ah but who knows what will happen as we use more and more tidal energy - that's taking out potential energy from the orbital system so the moon might fly off sooner than we think!

Maybe if its hitting it at a angle it will cause the Moon to spin !

Look on the bright side if that happens we will have new targets to look at :police:

What a cool idea! I'll disband the Save Our Moon focus group right away! :D

Err...anyone know where one might acquire a really BIG laser?

Err...anyone know where one might acquire a really BIG laser?

No, but your giant paintball gun could help :D

Paintball gun? What paintball gun? I ain't got no paintball gun! Like I told Ron it's all lies mate. :police:

Anyhow,it just made a gawd awful mess last time. Must be off,just remembered an urgent appointment in...Err..Togo or was it Chad,no Tierra Del Fuego...thats it..I think.......

Cones on the Moon! Huh...It's a well kept secret that these so called "Laser Shoots" are in fact part of the Star Wars Incoming Neutralization Experiment.

S.W.I.N.E have been actively vaporizing parts of the Moon since the early 80's with an arsenal of ever more powerful laser weapons to the extent that the Moon has lost considerable mass!! This has affected oceanic interaction with the atmosphere here on Earth....

And that Guys is why we poor devils in the U.K. have seen nothing but clouds and rainfor weeks on end! :police:

IT'S A CONSPIRICY I TELL YE!!

Archived