SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Stargazing live 2012 Devon

kuro

Hi there Kuro. We are BBC partners for Stargazing Live and will be holding an event at the Norman Lockyer Observatory on Monday 16th Jan. Details here: BBC - Things To Do: Stargazing Live Public Open Evening

There will be an opportunity to view through our scopes and there will be plenty of members with their own scope willing to help. We also have a full size planetarium on site which is brilliant! star gazing live

Hope this helps!

Hi there Kuro. We are BBC partners for Stargazing Live and will be holding an event at the Norman Lockyer Observatory on Monday 16th Jan. Details here: BBC - Things To Do: Stargazing Live Public Open Evening

There will be an opportunity to view through our scopes and there will be plenty of members with their own scope willing to help. We also have a full size planetarium on site which is brilliant! star gazing live

Hope this helps!

Sounds good, I think I will go to this even though its a 45 mile trip from ivybridge.

Sounds good, I think I will go to this even though its a 45 mile trip from ivybridge.

Hi,

We travel to the Norman Lockyer Observatory from Plympton quite regularly, it takes about an hour (A38 closures permitting). Your trip will be well worth it.

Archived