Are these 2 books very similar?

swag72

I currently have the Hubble: Window on the Universe book, which is packed full of great pictures. I have an Amazon gift voucher burning a whole in my pocket and fancy another picture type book, such as Cosmos: A journey to the Beginning of Time and Space, but I don't want to get the Cosmos book if it's hugely similar to the Hubble one.

Anyone have both and can tell me if they are different? Or perhaps recommend me another image type of book?

I've read/looked through Cosmos: A journey to the Beginning of Time and Space, and it is a truly awesome book, although I think it would be similar to Hubble: Window on the Universe.

I recently got Cosmos Close-Up, and whilst not being as spectacular as the above mentioned books, it contains some great images, aswell as details (distance measurements etc) to go with each.

It's much smaller than the two previously stated books. I just measured it, and it's 25cm by 19cm. It may or may not be what you're looking for, just a suggestion :)

Clear Skies,

Luke

Archived