Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Nothing Changes

robbie c

It's clear as anything over Stevenage this evening. Venus is as bright as anything.

Just seen a satellite whizzing its way over head with the naked eye, usually these are washed out due to LP and Ive only seen them this clear thru bins or telescope.

Shame its windy and Ive gotta take a football training session otherwise I would have set the gear up again this evening.

Blowy, partial cloudy and blumming cold as well. The forecast is for the clouds to clear away in the early hours and hopefully provide me with ideal viewing conditions for the Quads before dawn. I have just been outside to attempt collimation of my 15x70s but retreated back inside as that wind is biting and making it uncomfortable to be out.

Windy but clear pretty much all night. I would have gone out but the risk of rain put me off although in hindsight no rain at all. I've got an early start tomorrow which I am no longer used to due to the hols so this also put me off on the basis there will be other clear nights..... boy did I get that wrong.

Archived