Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

My first image! A-focal moon 2/1/12

Kwizxi

Well I know it isn't great but I'm fairly happy with my first attempt. Taken with a Panasonic Lumix and SW 130mm Newt, 25mm ep.

It's a new camera, I'm not at all experienced with photography or photoshop, so this is going to be a steady learning curve. Anyway, here it is, constructive criticism very welcome :)

(fingers crossed, I'm not sure I even know how to attach an image!)

post-28203-133877711914_thumb.jpg

I think that is quite good. I too did my first afocal attempt the other day. Its in here (the forum) somewhere. I can't comment otherwise as I am not much cop with photoshop, registax and other available photo thingys. A great first attempt though.:)

John

I just held it to the ep, but I found that quite tricky so I'll definitely be trying to think of ways to make it easier/find an adapter.

I'd like to try taking video with it and play around with some stacking software, but the holding it still at the ep problem needs solving first.

Are there such things as adapters for compact cameras?

Archived