Working out your imaging times and when they finish

swag72

I don't know if it's just me, but I struggle to work out seconds and convert them into minutes and hours, especially when big numbers get involved. As I am using EQMOD now to park my mount at a given time and a programme to switch off the PC, I seem to spend an absolute age each night working out what times to put in what programme to switch it all off.

As a consequence of my frankly abysmal maths, for 2 nights on the trot I have miscalculated something so my PC has switched off before the mount has parked and the mount has carried on merrily knocking into the pier until a much later hour.

So a few hours today on Excel and I now have a spreadsheet that will make life very much easier for me.

As I rarely seem to give anything back to SGL and am always on the take due to some problem or another, I hope that by sharing this with anyone who wants to use it will make some ammends!!!

Let me know how you get on with it and whether it works (Should in theory!!)

All it needs is Excel - The dropbox link for download is here

Archived