Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_30_second_exp_2_winners.thumb.jpg.b5430b40547c40d344fd4493776ab99f.jpg

Craig20264

How about this......

From the website "The last mount you'll ever need" .... the last one you will be able to afford!!!

I thought an EQ6 was out of my price range, I can now take comfort in the fact that it's just, beginners kit and if I want to do this properly, I have to sell the house, kids, car (not necessarily in that order)

You'd think they would throw in some more EP's for that price.

(and trained staff on your beconed call to set up, make the coffee,

set up the electrically heated shaise lounge, help you into your smoking jaket, tap & charge your pipe and decant the port)

Soz, I'll go back to adding chewing gum and cellotape to my TAL

Andy (defo in the wrong job) Mck :p

I had one and found the optics to be useless so I gave it away.:p

Yeah, this was my starter scope. Not a bad thing to start off with but quickly moved on and gave it to my young cousin. :p

Sent using Tapatalk

Yeah, this was my starter scope. Not a bad thing to start off with but quickly moved on and gave it to my young cousin. :p

Sent using Tapatalk

Yeah me too!:icon_salut:

Theres much better scopes out there rather than this cheap rubbish!!:confused::D

What a waste of money.

I can think of better ways to spend that sort of dough.

Regards Steve

I remember seeing one of those on "The Sky at Night" couple of months back, the owner had won a Astro Piccy Comp, from the way it went on the program it was left in the garden with just a tarpaulin to cover it...not the sort of scope and mount to be lugged in and out every day.

Was going to place my order but it only has 145,000 objects in it's data base. I'll hold off for now until something more worthwhile comes along :p

Nice scope. Nice mount. Seems a good price to me. You would pay about the same for a 20" Obsession and that doesnt even come with a ladder.

Built-in dew heater......................

That's a hundred squids right there.

Edited by LukeSkywatcher

You would pay about the same for a 20" Obsession and that doesnt even come with a ladder.

I wouldnt. The 20" obsession is nowhere near that expensive.

The 20" f/5 Obsession is $6995 that won't translate to £37,000 no matter what import duty they hit you with.

Obsession scopes are expensive, but not that expensive.

Regards Steve

Edited by swamp thing

Park that on the lawn and I promise it will rain for forty days and forty nights, across the entire northern hemisphere, just after you got it polar aligned.

Russell