Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_dslr_mirrorlesss_winners.thumb.jpg.9deb4a8db27e7485a7bb99d98667c94e.jpg

Smudgeypoo

Oh what to do

Today I have mostly slept, hoping for an odd patch of clear sky tonight, however on my many trips to the bottom of the garden the sky is still cloudy as predicted. Now that it's 00:15 and there looks like no chance do I go for Vodka, Whisky or Lager?

:D

Tomorrow night looks good for observing (in the Midlands at least) - you might get lucky up North - but tonight's a washout UK wide I reckon :D

Tomorrow night looks good for observing (in the Midlands at least) - you might get lucky up North - but tonight's a washout UK wide I reckon :D

tomorrows forcast is looking good down here too. fingers crossed.

Good advice, so far had 34 lagers, 2 real ale, 1 bottle of merlot and now on to voddy and cranberry. I would also agree tomorrow night looks the best bet which is why I am trying to stay awake! Cheers.

Forecasting clear to-night,but me thinks the wind will scupper it.

Very windy to-night again!!!!!

Mick.

Tomorrow night looks good for observing (in the Midlands at least) - you might get lucky up North - but tonight's a washout UK wide I reckon :)

It's been a washout every single day since Christmas so far. :) I know why though, it's because so many of us have got new 'scopes.

Tonight's supposedly the night. I WILL get my new Dob out. Thing is, I've actually planned an observing session and everything so chances are I've cursed it again.

At least we've got quite a large selection of alcohol as a back up 'cos it's Christmas. :D

It will probably be clear tonight as we are at friends today!! Got all this new kit to try out and not a chance with all this cloud.

As for alcohol, I shall be spending most of the night with Stella!!