Narrowband

What are you planning to buy or is on your wishlist for 2012?

jonathan

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well a friend of mine has asked if I want to pop along to the public trade event at Kielder Observatory next month.

I've had my leave pass signed and told I can have some pocket money for the day :grin:

A nice low powered eyepiece is now on my shopping list.

Problem is, I'll be like a kid in a sweety shop when I get there !

Wish me luck

Neil

Wanted to get an HEQ5 mount before the end of the year, but I don't think I'll make it now :(

Was about to take the plunge and buy one from FLO a few days ago, but the nice bank out of the blue decided to lower the limit on my credit card.

Going to take ages to save up lol

I feel that I may be close to buying that Equinox 80 that I mentioned in my original post, just want to get the final instalment to my student loan paid off then I'll feel confident enough to splurge.

Once that is purchased, I'll have a complete ST80 on EQ1 to sell, boxed. :grin:

I had a long term plan that I would get a 5" APO one day, always thought it would be an Equinox 120.

I wasn't thinking about it for this year but decided to thin out the collection and an ex demo Meade series 5000 127 APO was offered at the same time. I had some funds and scopes to sell to make up the rest, so considered it the right time.

I'm a very happy bunny. :grin:

Archived