Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Phone moon2

lunator

Ant, I think Ian just used the phone, no scope!

Nearly Daz

I did think about digging out my Saturn V rocket and getting closer but I decised that using my scope was a more cost effective use of my money. :shock: :clouds1:

Cheers

Ian

Ah yes :oops: didn't read the original post very well!! Probably explain the size of the image too. I did that that was a good image from a phone....

I'll be in the corner, playing dominoes by myself, 'cos I can't find my coat.......

Ah yes :oops: didn't read the original post very well!! Probably explain the size of the image too. I did that that was a good image from a phone....

I'll be in the corner, playing dominoes by myself, 'cos I can't find my coat.......

His phone comes with an integrated 150mm f5 lens :clouds1:

I didn't say anything before, I had a mental picture of you out under the stars with your mobile clicking away :clouds1:

Hi guys,

Something I thought I'd mention, if your not to confident with image editing and you use Isee Stars to upload your images too, you can go to 'Images' and then 'Image Effects' and apply things like blurs, grayscale, crop, resize, rotate etc... you can preview the changes first, then once you have applied them, you can remove them at any point so it gives you the chance to mess around with different effects really simply and easily without doing something you can't undo.

Cheers,

Grant

Archived