Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Tal 200k and HEQ5

Good Evening everyone , managed to treat myself to a new scope for christmas from ebay

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

have managed to have a quick 5 minutes with it so far and was very well impressed with the views of jupiter i had with it , My question relates to the HEQ5 which is the black older version with just the standard motors and controller , i already have a EQ3 goto with the synscan v3 handset so what i would like to know does anyone know if it is possible to buy from anywhere the HEQ5 pro goto upgrade less the handset

All that i can see is every where selling them with a handset ?.

Many Thanks

Philip

Tal 200K on HEQ5 (new addition)

Skywatcher 150p on EQ3 goto

Helios 120 Refractor on CG5

SPC900

Canon 1000d (Unmodded)

Various Eyepieces

Evening Luke

Luckily it was on my highest bid price , i did expect more people to bid for it in the latter stages . it is in excellent condition and the short 5 minutes i have used it for so far the views hav been amazing - i couldnt belivew the significant difference between the Tal and my otherscopes .

thanks andyh

I most confess it was a lot of your posts that made my mind up in going for it , so many thanks - did try and join the tal user group on here but couldnt find any posts on there ? , perhaps i was doing something wrong ?.

The equipment based User Groups are in limbo, due to new software issues.

So the best way to find 200K and other Tal based info on the main pages are via the search function.

Enjoy the scope. As if you haven't guessed, I love mine. :icon_salut:

Andy.

Archived