Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_dslr_mirrorlesss.thumb.jpg.5b348d6a5e7f27bdcb79e9356b7fc03b.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
stargazer1980

******* Star Party 3.5 *******

Can I please confirm the date I'm booked for?

Friday the 17th or Saturday the 18th?

Thanks

Rob

i do believe your down for the saturday mate! If you want the friday aswell let me know! The pitches are all booked from the 16/17 to the 19th so it will be no probs if you wanna do an extra day!

Darren :D

Hi Folks,

Anyone coming down from East of England? I am booked down, but dont have any sane means of transport other than train.. plus it will be a bit cumbersome if I have to get the tent + scope over in a train..

Would appreciate any help on the way..

Cheers,

Prasad

I *may* be able to come depending on time off work. I've just been told I have 6 days holiday left to book and the boss would prefer me to take them before the really busy period starts in October.

If it's not too late, pencil me in please for Friday and/or Saturday but I won't be able to confirm until next Friday or possibly earlier if I get home one night during next week. If I can come I'll be bringing the 12" dob so I don't need electrickery :D but I will have to buy a cheap tent.

i do believe your down for the saturday mate! If you want the friday aswell let me know! The pitches are all booked from the 16/17 to the 19th so it will be no probs if you wanna do an extra day!

Darren :)

Hi,

No Saturday the 18th only for me :(. Looking forward to it!

Rob

stargazer180 - PM'd you.

Anybody any thoughts on this tent - looks ideal but are they as good as they look? It got a good write-up in this month's S&N mag.