Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

******* Star Party 3.5 *******

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Folks,

Anyone coming down from East of England? I am booked down, but dont have any sane means of transport other than train.. plus it will be a bit cumbersome if I have to get the tent + scope over in a train..

Would appreciate any help on the way..

Cheers,

Prasad

I *may* be able to come depending on time off work. I've just been told I have 6 days holiday left to book and the boss would prefer me to take them before the really busy period starts in October.

If it's not too late, pencil me in please for Friday and/or Saturday but I won't be able to confirm until next Friday or possibly earlier if I get home one night during next week. If I can come I'll be bringing the 12" dob so I don't need electrickery :D but I will have to buy a cheap tent.

i do believe your down for the saturday mate! If you want the friday aswell let me know! The pitches are all booked from the 16/17 to the 19th so it will be no probs if you wanna do an extra day!

Darren :)

Hi,

No Saturday the 18th only for me :(. Looking forward to it!

Rob

Archived