Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

******* Star Party 3.5 *******

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thought i`d better stick my face on here so you`ll all know who the bumbling fool is

I`m gonna be down that way all week (i`m staying down that way after swastro) so i`ll do a recce on local pubs and get some takeaway menus

:):)

Darren (stargazer1980) + 1 thursday, friday and sat + trecky

Steve (FLO) Poss fri definate sat + trecky

Whiplash sat

maroon bells friday and sat

Maccers + 2 friday and sat + trecky

Russ sat + trecky

Mikkey99 friday and sat

gsjag

Daz + 2 friday and sat + trecky

Rob sat

Mpeniak friday and sat

HUsher friday and sat + trecky

well guys the time is nearly upon you all to get your names down! Im off to egypt in the morning for a week so need names if your coming! Only 3 spaces left! youve got until the 2nd of july to get your names on the list!

See ya!

Gonna be looking at the clearest skies in about 24 hours! lol

Regards

Darren :wink:

Just taken a look at the sumerlands web site

It seems there`s a pub with restaurant (Fox & Goose) about a mile away in Coombe Bisset

Seems ideal for an early evening meal, a Few (ha ha) drinks and back in time to set up

Must say the views on the campsite look stunning!

Can you put us down for one pitch please for Friday and Saturday with electricity if poss - there will probably be four of us, but two of us may not be camping (because of a back problem)

Helen

Whiplash sat

Russ sat + trecky

Mikkey99 friday and sat

gsjag

Rob sat

Mpeniak friday and sat + trecky

Alex Jones thurs, friday and sat

Ok people its all set! The pitches are all confirmed and the campsite has been informed of numbers and pitches! Got bck from Egypt at 3 this morning and im happy to say i had a lovely time, but its good to be home after spending a week in 39 degree heat at night and upto 52 degrees during the day :wink:

Look forward to seeing you all their!

Just to also let you know that there will be a cancellation fee if nobody turns up as they would be losing out on money! Sorry to sound negative but have to let you know!

Darren :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

I will be interested in attending Fri and Sat - any space left for me and the missus- Also, since I am usually on public transport, is there someone that live in the Anglian region that can give me a lift? I dont mind travelling by train to some station nearby..

Cheers,

Prasad

prasadka friday + sat

Russ sat + trecky

Mikkey99 thursday, friday and sat + trecky

gsjag Sat

Rob sat

Mpeniak friday and sat + trecky

Alex Jones thurs, friday and sat

prasadka your lucky as tony has had to pull out, so there is a space available for you to go. I have added you to the list above! Please make sure you are definately going! As all those who dont turn up, im afraid to say, there will be a minimum of a 1 night charge!

Well its only 4 weeks and 2days till the upcoming star party! I hope everybody is prepared and ready for a great weekend

Regards

Darren :D

Hi Darren

Know its a bit short notice but any chance of booking me in for thursday night as well?

Also can i get lecky too,

I`m gonna be down that way all week so i might as well get in early for the best pitches He he

don`t worry if everythings already finalised mate no probs.

cheers

mike

yeah mike thats cool! Just sorted it out for you now! You got a Mobile number you can PM Just so i can keep tabs on everyone arriving at the weekend! Dont worry i will keep it confidential!

The same applies to everyone else! If possible would you all be able to PM me your mobile numbers!? Its just to make sure nobody gets lost and everyone can find the campsite as it is a bit out the way!!

Cheers

Darren:)

Archived