Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_comet_46p_winners.thumb.jpg.b3d48fd93cbd17bff31f578b27cc6f0d.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
stargazer1980

******* Star Party 3.5 *******

Count me in

as long as you don`t mind a complete novice blundering around asking stupid quetions :D :D :shock: :police:

About the same here. I got all excited and forgot that I put myself down for the SW Astro fair. Gets like that when you get over 40.

About the same here. I got all excited and forgot that I put myself down for the SW Astro fair. Gets like that when you get over 40.

But this is now AFTER the SWAF ... :police:

Darren, stick me down for a possible. I've got a pass for the Saturday, but camping gear is needed.

Aparantly I have relatives over that weekend, so my request for leave has been revoked by the Fuhrer. Sorry... I`ll be at Kelling Heath in September though.

JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT I HAVE BOOKED AND PUT A DEPOSIT DOWN FOR US ALL FOR STAR PARTY 3.5 IN AUGUST ON THE 16T-19TH!

I HAVE BOOKED 15 PITCHES, SO PLEASE KEEP PUTTING YOUR NAMES DOWN!

DARREN :police:

Unfortunately, I can't make the 17th, I'm off to a spa for the weekend :police:

Have fun guys :D

JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT I HAVE BOOKED AND PUT A DEPOSIT DOWN FOR US ALL FOR STAR PARTY 3.5 IN AUGUST ON THE 16T-19TH!

I HAVE BOOKED 15 PITCHES, SO PLEASE KEEP PUTTING YOUR NAMES DOWN!

DARREN :police:

I hope that the deposit is refundable IF you dont get the 15 bookings Darren ,I wouldnt want to see you out of pocket

I have been watching and waiting until the dust settled on the date for this SP, and now it has been cemented in stone, I can express my disappointment and missing out again. My annual London trip is from Aug. 16th. - Aug. 22nd.. I didn't want to influence the Roulette Wheel as the numbers came and went. The ball as settled on a loser for me I am sorry to say. I had to miss Dalby for the same reason. Never mind, if another one is scheduled at a later date there is nothing on the horizon, so I live in hope. :crybaby:

Ron. :police:

well the deposit was only 10 pounds, so its basically one of my nights paid for! Its just it needed to be booked as its gets real busy there at that time of year! Plus they only allow a maximum of 20 pitches!

Doesnt need to be refundable as im definately going

Darren

:police:

Darren(stargazer1980) + 1

Steve (FLO)

Whiplash

maroon bells

Maccers + 2

Russ

Mikkey99

gsjag

Daz + 2

Keep the names coming peeps

The more the merrier!! :police:

Right, tent and sleeping bag sorted so short of some kind of complete disaster, I'll be there for the Saturday night. Have we made any progress on any kind of communal cooking arrangements or am I going to have to get one of those 1/2 pot burners....

Tony..

I think this one is a 'sort yourselves out' job :)

I think this one is a 'sort yourselves out' job :)

Pasta it is then :).

Perhaps we can get a local chinese/indian to deliver for free :)

Hello Dominos, can we have pizza for 15 down at the campsite please?? :)

Tony..

Salisbury is only a few miles down the road so delivery should be possible. I could even offer to drive to collect if you all wish but you'd need to be aware of the risk that I'd have eaten the lot by the time I get back. :)