SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

******* Star Party 3.5 *******

Joking aside, we did this once at Astrocamp in Ashdown Forest. Couldn't be bothered to cook so had Take-away Pizza delivered for 14 people. I'd like to see one of those mopeds trying to deliver 15 large pizzas :)

Salisbury is only a few miles down the road so delivery should be possible. I could even offer to drive to collect if you all wish but you'd need to be aware of the risk that I'd have eaten the lot by the time I get back. Evil or Very Mad

I think you'd need a hand so I'll come along too :)

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joking aside, we did this once at Astrocamp in Ashdown Forest. Couldn't be bothered to cook so had Take-away Pizza delivered for 14 people. I'd like to see one of those mopeds trying to deliver 15 large pizzas :)

Minimum wage guy, arrives on ropey moped, gets mugged by people in the dark, partly because they are hungry, but mostly because MWG rode onto the site with his headlights on :)

I was going to say I'll bring a baseball bat, but that's just plain rude...

Anyhoo, a communal takeaway sounds class, no messing about, not much washing up and if we get an Indian, they'd be plenty of different tastes to go around (assuming is people are up for it).

Tony..

Ok people the time has nearly come! In just 2 weeks i have to give the final numbers for starparty 3.5 in salisbury on the weekend of the 17th of august and i need final numbers by the 2nd of july, so that if needs be, the campsite know how many more people can book on their campsite!

Thanks

darren :)

I keep hoping that the relatives that are due to visit on that weekend decide to go elsewhere.... but its not likely :)

(I think the next time I get to meet any of your will be Kelling Heath in September)

Good to see more people attending! Please if possible put your names down! I dont know why, but i have a feeling this is gonna be a great starparty!

So do I. Sorry my name is Martin Peniak

Martin :)

Darren(stargazer1980) + 1

Steve (FLO)

Whiplash

maroon bells

Maccers + 2

Russ

Mikkey99

gsjag

Daz + 2

Mpeniak

Rob

OK so thats another one added to the list! WOW That makes 11 pitches with 16 people attending! All those of you who are still ummmmming and arrrrrrrrrrrghing please hurry and make your minds up! Final entry date is 1st July

Ive been informed by the campsite, that with our 15 pitches booked, they are now fully booked for that weekend! So unfortunately there are only 4 pitches left! Those of you thinking of doing a last minute dash and just coming on the day please think again as they will not let you in the gates!

Afraid to say that its first come, first served on the remaining places!

Regards and look forward to seeing you all at ********STAR PARTY 3.5********

Darren :)

Darren(stargazer1980) + 1

Steve (FLO)

Whiplash

maroon bells

Maccers + 2

Russ

Mikkey99

gsjag

Daz + 2

Rob

Mpeniak

Sorry to be a pain! Please could you all also put the nights that you will be DEFINATELY attending next to your names above for booking purposes please

Thanks

Darren :)

I will be there for the night Sat 16th :)

Please could you all also put the nights that you will be DEFINATELY attending next to your names above for booking purposes please

You will need to do that Darren - its your post so we can't modify it.

Archived