SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

******* Star Party 3.5 *******

Ok so there's been some interest in a star party to be held at summerlands caravan park near salisbury in wiltshire! Ive recently posted it on i see dark skies, so you can see for yourselves!

http://iseedarkskies.com/locationid/69/

Those interested, please could they suggest a date that would be suitable for all! When we are all agreed, i hope we can make it a successful one!

Please no chit chat! Just names and dates!

I for one would be intersted around the 10th of august!

Thanks

Darren

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be definitely up for this if it were on another weekend.

I am at the SW Astronomy Fair that weekend.

I'd forgotten about that but Kate (my wife) hadn't. Her first words were "No you can't as you're going to Sidmouth...". I'll need to be marked down from a 'definite probable' to a 'maybe'...

Or the previous weekend (5th August) when the moon is last quarter. It won't rise until late and shouldn't ruin things too much. Plus the Persieds will be just getting under way.

Russ

Or the previous weekend (5th August) when the moon is last quarter. It won't rise until late and shouldn't ruin things too much. Plus the Persieds will be just getting under way.

Works for me :police:

Archived