30sec_exposures_2021.jpg.48851b1871a4bf9500ebd53c3e790d81.jpg

Peak Star Party 2012

jamespels

*** HEADS UP ***

Jaffa Cakes now two packets for £1.00 in Morrisons - even cheaper than their own brand! Offer runs to 11 Nov - it's like they know it's star party season :)

...ban these evil things NOW...flapjacks now with added golden syrup...roll-up,roll-up..."out of the strong came forth sweetness" Edited by estwing
  • Like 1

Well I for one will be bringing lots of non Jaffa cake buscuits, think it will be caramels, kit kats etc........ Fingers crossed the forecast improves again tomorrow, getting over excited but worried also with rain.. I guess we can hope and wait and see............. See u all in a few days :-))

James, assuming we can tear ourselves away from what appears to be a biscuit (cake?) fest, make sure you get a look through my scope this year! I am only next door so maybe......

Ooh - good idea - how far away do you think I'd be able to spot a biscuit using your dob?! :)

Seriously, I REALLY want to spend some time looking through it this weekend - I'm a bit gutted I missed the opportunity last year!

J.

just a thought,it's alton towers scarefest that week-end..no lasers like the fireworks night ones i hope?..they're very powerful and can be seen from miles :shocked:

Alton is quite a way away from Shallow Grange and there are some big hills in between so not really a concern. I did check on their website though and rides close at 9pm with no scheduled fireworks or similar that evening.

J.

Will anyone be up for giving us a lift to morrisons? We got taxi last year and it was £8 each way :-( x

Give me a shout i might be able to take you, as i will need to nip out for milk and stuff.

Looking at weather forcast, might not bring big mak, just the tal 100

• Like 1

Okie dokies sounds good, let me know if u do decide to go as the other half might want something even if I don't.... I.e beers :-), is everyone putting there names from here on there tent? I met a few last year and iv forgotten who is who again that's why I have my face as my profile lol, had people going 'oh hi Kerry' and I'm like haha ok then hiya :-)))

Ooh - good idea - how far away do you think I'd be able to spot a biscuit using your dob?! :)

Seriously, I REALLY want to spend some time looking through it this weekend - I'm a bit gutted I missed the opportunity last year!

J.

not sure about the dob but I know I can spot a jaffa cake from about 150 miles away.

Okie dokies sounds good, let me know if u do decide to go as the other half might want something even if I don't.... I.e beers :-), is everyone putting there names from here on there tent? I met a few last year and iv forgotten who is who again that's why I have my face as my profile lol, had people going 'oh hi Kerry' and I'm like haha ok then hiya :-)))

it must be your tie? :grin:

Hi Kerry,

I am sure that I could give you both a lift to the shops at some point. When are you arriving? I may go to the supermarket on the Fri afternoon and then probably again at some point over the weekend.

I do plan to have my avatar on my tent, if not you can find me on Pitch 24 of the camping field.

Ian

Anyone have access to a 6 x 18m (20' x 60') or similar marquee? Ours blew away and got trashed yesterday!!! Please e-mail info@peakstarparty.co.uk if you do.

Happy to buy 2nd hand if it is in decent nick.

Cheers,

J.

Haha moonshane yeah it might be the tie lol and uplooker, that sounds good, hoping to get there about 1 to get set up so if u do go that afternoon it would be great, easier for my other half to pick up some bits and bats for us as we don't drive. We are at pitch 14 touring field :-))