Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

new turn left at orion.

hi, so the newest edition spiral bound jobby, anyone got it yet? and more importantly do you recomend it ?

i sold my old 3rd edition in readyness for this new one. would like some reviews.

clear skies....:)

I have the latest spiral bound edition. Its up to date for many years of viewing to come. The comparison between scopes and eyepieces on every chart is about as good as it gets because the pages are big. I have Sky Atlas as well and both are all you need.

I have the latest spiral bound edition. Its up to date for many years of viewing to come. The comparison between scopes and eyepieces on every chart is about as good as it gets because the pages are big. I have Sky Atlas as well and both are all you need.

thanks for the info. ordered off an ebay book shop.under £17.00

happy with that.my old one sold for £12. the spiral bound will help keep on the page too.

Yes it is.

"[spiral-Bound]"

Also, under 'Product Details' (about 1/5th the way down the page)

"Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 4 Revised & enlarged edition (22 Sep 2011)"

Bought this myself and it is a good read and contains lots of useful info, especially for someone just starting out, like me.

Archived