Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Daft I know....

• 2 weeks later...

A frustrating 10 days, but last night we consummated our relationship.

Like all first times there was a lot of fumbling about and it was over all too quickly, but it was good for me :)

I manged to setup and test the goto and even have a quick peep at Jupiter (I only had the low power lens out as I'd told the other lady In my life I was just testing the scope was ok)...but I could still see bands and moons. Amazing !!

It couldnt have been too bad as the earth moved....a bit too much really, so working out how to track is next on the list !!

A frustrating 10 days, but last night we consummated our relationship.

Like all first times there was a lot of fumbling about and it was over all too quickly, but it was good for me :)

I manged to setup and test the goto and even have a quick peep at Jupiter (I only had the low power lens out as I'd told the other lady In my life I was just testing the scope was ok)...but I could still see bands and moons. Amazing !!

It couldnt have been too bad as the earth moved....a bit too much really, so working out how to track is next on the list !!

Great report, your scope will never let you down, might be a bit expensive to upkeep :(

Keep on enjoying your time observing.

Good luck.

You wait! There may be a day that comes when you want to trade it in for a better model & you Will feel guilty yet excited at the same time! I did the same thing! I traded a 6" for a 12" & now I'm a very happy girl!

So pleased for you may your relationship be a long one. but start thinking about how you will tell it when you want a second one.

Do you keep it secret from it??? maybe you will have to hide it in an observatory.....

Have fun

Archived