Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

The new East Midlands Stargazers Forum is open

Doc

Hello EMS Members.

Our new EMS forum is now open at the following address

http://www.eastmidla...rgazers.org.uk/

I wanted to invite you all personally via e-mail but unfortunately I have no access to your e-mail addresses so hopefully you will all see this post.

And let me take this opportunity to thank SGL and FLO for giving EMS a home for the past two years.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The permissions are generic for the software (infact, I think SGL is going to use the same software soon) and allows for you to post updates to Facebook from within the forum.

It doesn't let the forum do anything else. :)

I'll PM you about the name.

The permissions are generic for the software (infact, I think SGL is going to use the same software soon) and allows for you to post updates to Facebook from within the forum.

It doesn't let the forum do anything else. :(

I'll PM you about the name.

Cheers :)

I figured as much, but :

• access my data at any time (even when not using the application)
  • post on my behalf
  • access posts in my news feed

.... I give those rights out exactly .... never :)

Will check the PM thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody i just registered on the new forum today around 9:15 am and as yet not received the email requesting me to confirm my email address it's probably a glitch in the system somewhere, i have also emailed you direct from the site to admin too to make sure you got the message as you may not be aware of the problem hope that's ok ? hope somebody can look into this for me please whenever you find the time, i don't want to be a nuisance or anything just wanted you to be aware of the problem.

Thank you for your help Craig much appreciated i won't pretend that i have any clue what the problem was i have no clue when it comes to such things as this :p i'm just happy i didn't break it and it was an easy fix for you so thanks once again :)

Thanks for the info Tony bigT i hadn't noticed that :icon_scratch:. it's just that when i registered i never got the original email i was expecting to confirm my email address in the first place and couldn't log in or do anything till i got that if that makes any sense ? anyway thanks again for the info i will know next time. cheers :(

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived