Narrowband

If you had just one snack item for an observing/imaging session.....

Tim

What is your favourite astro-time snack?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite astro-time snack?

• Jaffa Cakes
    • Other biscuits (Digestives, Hob knobs etc)
    • Savoury snacks/Crisps etc
    • Chocolate bar (Mars, Snickers etc)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've a profound lifelong love of custard, and the older I get the more I like custard.

^^ This :). I have been known to upset Mrs Black Knight by suggesting that her delightfully light and fluffy sponge cake wouldn't 'arf go down nice with a drop of custard! And while I do like the odd Jaffa cake or two, can I just use this opportunity to suggest a chocolate hobnob? Not to be confused with the common or garden chocolate-less hobnob of course! :).

can I just use this opportunity to suggest a chocolate hobnob? Not to be confused with the common or garden chocolate-less hobnob of course! :).

A whole packet of them with a nice big mug of sweet tea!! ;)

but then again some Ambrosia Custard and one of those treacle sponge pudding's!! :):D

just looked in the cupboard and her in doors has 2 of these, I qoute: A moist all butter chocolate sponge with Belgian Chocolate and a melting centre of smooth rich Belgian Chocolate ganache sauce!!

I wonder if she'll miss one!! :)

Its a really bad idea to eat outside at night as the smell of the food will attract urban foxes (not the glasier mint type either). Lets face it...when face to face with a hungry angry fox you WILL defend yourself by throwing a packet of Jaffa Cakes at it.

Dont believe me? take a look at this:

post-18019-133877702542_thumb.jpg

Archived