Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

M51 with a Mak150 - WIP but just had to post the result so far.. :)

blackparticle

I wish people would stop posting pictures of M51 ONLY JOKING im mad because because ive looked for this everytime ive took my scope out and not seen it yet and im jealous.

Haha, it's not just me then! I know where it should be but can never quite find it. One day...

Back on track: These are wonderful images and seeing them develop is very instructive.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha, it's not just me then! I know where it should be but can never quite find it. One day...

Back on track: These are wonderful images and seeing them develop is very instructive.

Ive got a Telrad now and im going to a dark site so hopefully see it and the pictures are brilliant if they where bigger id use it as a wallpaper i dont want to stretch it its that good.

Hi Alan,

Cracking good image that....and of course M51 is a very photogenic target, it really does have it all, lots of detail, great range of colours...and you've captured them very well.

The only question is.....when will you be able to quit?..as its a very addictive target as well :grin:

Archived