Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Aperture Fever. Is there a cure?

You forget all about aperture fever when you can't scrape enough money together for a barlow! I'm sure the fever will return, however, when the cause of said frugality - the wedding - is all paid for! (might be some time yet...)

I think lack of storage space is also a pretty good cure, but then there's always the new shed thought...

I guess there are two types of aperture fever.

Type 1: you just want the biggest piece of kit you can get. Type 1 fever usually leads to a depletion of wallet content and free space around the house and disapproval of marital partner.

Type 2: you want to see deeper into the unknown and feel the delight of even more ancient light hitting your retina. Only a fool would seek a cure for this type!

I guess there are two types of aperture fever.

Type 1: you just want the biggest piece of kit you can get. Type 1 fever usually leads to a depletion of wallet content and free space around the house and disapproval of marital partner.

Type 2: you want to see deeper into the unknown and feel the delight of even more ancient light hitting your retina. Only a fool would seek a cure for this type!

I have Type 3: both of the above :):D

I think i,ve got a rare form of ap fever, called double ap, I mainly use my 10" oo and desire another for a bino set up, I'm not sure if the symptoms are the same (cold sweats, vacant look etc.) Will try to resist perhaps a 16" will cure me. or two!!

I think i,ve got a rare form of ap fever, called double ap, I mainly use my 10" oo and desire another for a bino set up, I'm not sure if the symptoms are the same (cold sweats, vacant look etc.) Will try to resist perhaps a 16" will cure me. or two!!

How about rigging up the two Kecks for binocular view :)

:(:D