Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SGL Calendars are coming!

The calendars have arrived at FLO and I'm told they are looking great!

The international orders have ordered been packaged up and sent out to try and get those to you international folk as soon as possible.

The good folk (and their wives!) at FLO are going to be sending all of the UK ones out this week so they should start arriving with you all shortly. Massive thanks to FLO for their kindness in organising the dispatch of these, you would not believe how much effort it took from me and Daz to do them last year, it really is a mammoth task!

The really good news is that this year, we have completely sold out all of the calendars we ordered. A few of you have contacted me asking for them - if enough people show interest we will look to have a small print run done so please let me or FLO know if you still want one and we will see what we can do.

Thanks everybody!

Cheers,

Grant

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Royal Mail's Christmas shipping deadline for our Australia/New Zealand members is tomorrow (5th) so we thought we'd get theirs in the post last week along with the other international ones :)

The rest will go out over the next few days; please be patient with us, there's an enormous number of calendars/beanie hats/stickers to post during what is our busiest time of the year :):coffee:

James

Woo hoo!

Can you print DO NOT BEND in extra big letters on ours please...our postie considers it a challenge to try and squeeze as much as he can in our box!

I even had some presentation stamps delivered from royal mail that twice had to go bad because they were practically folded in half!

Woo hoo!

Can you print DO NOT BEND in extra big letters on ours please...our postie considers it a challenge to try and squeeze as much as he can in our box!

I even had some presentation stamps delivered from royal mail that twice had to go bad because they were practically folded in half!

It might be good for you to have a friendly word with your postie NOW before anything gets ruined.

It might be good for you to have a friendly word with your postie NOW before anything gets ruined.

Or if you can leave a large plastic box outside your door with a note on it, problem with taping up the letter box is that your Postie may knock and you not hear it (amazing how many people never hear that knock :)) or worse take it back to the Delivery Office stating that he couldnt deliver as there was no accessible delivery point.

For us last week certainly saw a uplift in parcels as people started ordering presents and it will get busier towards Christmas , i expect this week all the cards will start as well :)

I feel a lot of sympathy for the Post Person. I saw ours this morning battling against a violent wind, and accompanying rain. A letter/Xmas Card got away from him, and he had to chase it down the street, devotion to duty I guess :).

Ron.

I feel a lot of sympathy for the Post Person. I saw ours this morning battling against a violent wind, and accompanying rain. A letter/Xmas Card got away from him, and he had to chase it down the street, devotion to duty I guess :).

Ron.

Most posties are the salt of the earth....they prob don't even realise what an amaznhg job they do...!9

Nothing here yet...by fingers crossed!

My Calendars arrived this morning.

A quick glance through one showed a masterclass of Images.

It really is a superb creation.

Thanks to all the guys who contributed their work to it, and the Admin. for it's existence at all.

Great Job, Even the wife's impressed, and that really is an achievement.:):icon_salut::(.

Ron

About 2/3rd of the calendars have been dispatched, the remainder should leave us by Tue/Wed next week.

We had hoped to have dispatched them all by now but it is surprising how long it takes. Thank-you for your patience :)

I cant fault my postie,i leave my window open and if any parcels come he pops them through it(he even shuts the window afterwards!)

If I left my window open in Brum there certainly wouldn't be a telescope at home when I got back...:)

Thankfully I had a wife at home this morning to take delivery. I haven't seen it yet but she tells me that its amazing and that she is looking forward to having it on the wall.

Archived