Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello

Chris_C

Just joined the forum, no idea why i did not think of joining before. I've loved space since i was little. At the moment i live in Hull, therein lies the problem, being in a city i can see very few stars

I know they are there anyway. Hope i can get more involved now and that the forum will inspire and inform me. Got some binoculars and may soon get a scope, but which one....

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Chris. Welcome to SGL.

If you take a look around the 'beginners help and advice', you will find lots of information to help you with choosing a scope. Then of course, just ask a question and you will usually get a wealth of answers.

Not far from you there is an astro soc who I believe hold observing sessions. Hull & East Riding. Perhaps a chance to take a peek through a scope or two?

Hi there yes i will check out all the advice. i have been to the local astro society and plan to again. I am a doctor so I have genarally been working quite long hours. However now i am out of hospital medicine and going to be a GP, so i should be able to reclaim some life back!

Archived