Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

which eyepiece from America

gazmass

Next month I have family coming over from the US and they are happy to bring me some eyepieces. But I can not make my mind up which ones to buy. I have a Celestron C8 SGT XLT scope. The eyepieces that I currently own are a moonfish 30mm 80 2inch, a revelation set with a 9, 12,15,20,32mm, meade 4000 6.4 a televue 2inch big barlow, a televue 8-24mm zoom.

Now I do have a radian 8mm and Meade 5000 20mm 1.25 inch Eyepiece which I have lost in moving house so i want to avoid these as they may turn up. I enjoy viewing everything so what ever you think are the best deals I can get and if possible maybe some sites if you get eyepieces over there. Also I have no problem with second hand

Thanks so much

I just kept thinking they will turn up soon must be in a box I have not looked in. The annoying thing is it is all my expensive eyepieces that are missing! Going to try that site think there are a few that look interesting. The US is so much cheaper!

I am thinking of a panoptic or something with a real wide field and another eyepiece to look at the planets

Archived