SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Website

oshb5

Hi All

Now im feeling a little better I thought I ought to make a start on the web site..

Any suggestions for the front page? Also content Iv located some forum softwar and also so some cllassified ads software if we cannot get the forum to work with a for sale thread. and again all suggestions welcome for additional parts of the site We will be hopefully having a photo area with a competitions on a set basis. And any other spots Such as "Gliders Air Space" "Doc,s Diagnoses" or "Red Dwarfs Grotto" you get my drift and only suggestions? LOL:hello2:

So come on you all get your thinking caps on.. If we get a lot of suggestions we can put up a list to be voted on..

I'm fairly new, but if it would help I'd like to offer assistance.

I've got an active license for an IP.Board and have used the software for many years, having set up a forum for a friend (photography) and also running my own gaming orientated community. It's the best forum software (in my humble opinion) and can come complete with a gallery, blog, article system, downloads area, classifieds system, calendar with RSVP functionality, etc. I also have hosting available, if needed.

Let me know if this would be useful. I have two licenses and I only use one of them, so I would be happy to dedicate the other to EMS.

Hi Andy glad to hear your on the mend.

Sounds like a great idea, the for sale will be useful and the ideas CJ has put forward all sound good. I shall have a think on anything else. If theres owt I can do to lend a hand let me know.

Cheers Phil

Archived